Friday, September 19, 2008

1st day

So we got in at about midnight and right away Kenny had us get Carne Asada fries from Alberto's. Which were delicious.


This is where we stayed.


Then we hit up Victoria Gardens to do some shopping.




Aftwerwards we headed to downtown Pasadena. To do more shopping.


We found this little area where people put wishes on a tree and this was the first wish I read.



Then I came across the greatest store on earth. However, I'm mad cause I didn't even realize that the one of the dudes at the store was one of like the co-founders of Crooks & Castles.







I ended buying a pair. Could not resist. And they were only $59 and the guy hooked me up and docked the price to $50 cause of a slight difference with the other pair. Nonetheless only $50!

Then we hit up the LA County Fair for a bit.




After that we hit went back to the house to change and headed over to the Yard House. Yard House was pretty damn nice, too bad I didn't take any pics inside for some reason. I ended up meeting all of Mae's friends and co-workers, who were all cool as hell, and met Archie and his boys who were mad cool.


And to cap the night off, for my first time, we had the infamous...

Next stop...

1 comment:

S-Preme said...

that's not Cali...that's a studio with some really good photoshop work...come on man, who are you trying to fool?