Thursday, September 25, 2008

Universal Studios

My view outside my window.

Yessir! I was so geeked!

My boy SpongeBizzle.

We took a studio tour of where they make all their movies and what not. Got to see the Desperate Housewives set. And got to hug and kiss Eva Longoria!


I was lying. Here's a vid of some Fast & Furious stunts.
Damn the video uploading is all f'd up. Sorry. Couldn't get it to load.


Caught a glimpse of some classics!


Also....

After the studio tour we hit up......



Hilarious. My dude Beetlejuice!

The only place you'll see dinosaurs!

Every single show was amazing. We weren't allowed to take photos or video of most of them like the dope Terminator 3D show and Special Effects tour but I got some photos and Vids of Backdraft and the dopest of all WATERWORLD! GOSH DARN VIDEOS won't UPLOAD!



My signature photo(s) in Cali


When we were leaving caught a glimpse of.....

1 comment:

S-Preme said...

its cool that your friends would take pics for you in Cali, so you could front and pretend you were there...great photoshop work with the universal characters!

LOL LOL

FXV

fnfcbno
^^ my word verification